It is currently July 23rd, 2019, 12:57 pm

Western Match Forum Boards!

Management reserves the right to edit or delete inappropriate postings.

Most Outrageous Messages Received on a Dating Site

Funny stories and jokes

Most Outrageous Messages Received on a Dating Site

Post by Sass1 » March 11th, 2017, 1:05 pm

I propose that in the interest of keeping our sanity and our sense of humor on a singles/dating site, we post some of the most ridiculous and/or preposterous messages we receive from other members.

No need to name names ... suffice to say, enough repetitions of the most bizarre messages or comments will probably flush out the fakers and players ..... and give us all a good laugh.

Re: Most Outrageous Messages Received on a Dating Site

Post by Sass1 » March 11th, 2017, 1:08 pm

"Hello, Forgive me if this message seems surprising to you. as I want to get you acquainted to my boss who suit your match criteria and also finds you amazingly attractive. His name is Earl. He is such a wonderful,caring,understanding and a God fearing man who lost his wife to Cancer of the colon. We both came across your profile page and I saw his facial expression when he saw your picture with a beautiful smile you put on which caught his attention, and he said "What a great profile". I know you may want to do it the old fashion way where he would be the one to contact you himself but trust me, he has no idea I am doing this on his behalf and he has never been on a dating site platform before so I am using my account to send you this mail hoping I can bring two great amazing people together. Below is his email, I believe both of you would make a wonderful and romantic couple..Smile.. I wish you guys luck, love and sweetness in your getting to know each other.

Please email him on: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards."

Re: Most Outrageous Messages Received on a Dating Site

Post by CanyonRider » November 5th, 2017, 5:34 pm

From time to time I will receive a message, asking where I live and how much MONEY I make. Geeze, how shallow! Is there anyone out there with half a brain that knows what the word etiquette means?

Return to Humor