It is currently March 24th, 2019, 9:08 pm

Western Match Forum Boards!

Management reserves the right to edit or delete inappropriate postings.

Profile Views

Have a question? Ask a member.

Profile Views

Post by TkeChrgeKindaGy » July 28th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Okay, my question is...why do people (women, in my case) look at a profile, then weeks and weeks later, sometimes months and months later, look at it again? My first thought when this happens is.."My profile hasn't changed since the last time you looked at it".

Re: Profile Views

Post by CanyonRider » July 31st, 2017, 8:37 pm

They are probably taking a second look because they havent found anybody else yet or their afraid to make the first move.

Post by TkeChrgeKindaGy » August 4th, 2017, 9:49 pm

CanyonRider wrote:They are probably taking a second look because they havent found anybody else yet or their afraid to make the first move.

Never thought about either one of those ideas, Canyon.

my point of view as a woman

Post by Countrygirltrappedinthecity » September 12th, 2017, 8:00 pm

They are probably right with their answer .. but my question is why don't you message them to find out why ? only way you will know the answer to that question is to ask

Post by CanyonRider » November 3rd, 2017, 7:56 pm

I see some profiles on here where their marital status lists, I prefer not to say and most everything else thats listed. More often than not they are probably still married and should be avoided like the plague.

Post by CanyonRider » February 22nd, 2019, 3:36 pm

I noticed some of the photos that are posted are old. Deception never pays off. How do you think an individual will react when they realize they have been deceived when meeting that person?
IMHO it most likely will not be good. An intelligent person will also not only pay attention to just whats being said, but also to whats unsaid.

Return to Advice Column